I've been tagged by two lovely friends - Kristina and Annamaria - with a Creative Blogger award... and so I must apparently reveal 7 things about myself. As per usual, I'm at a loss what to write. I have a feeling I should really wait until the kids are home for this... I was telling them off the other day for something I didn't like them doing and ended my diatribe with "... and you know this is one of the things I really dislike!"... to which the cheeky Little One began listing all the other things and soon both of them were taking turns in listing 'my rules'... It all ended in laughter you'll be pleased to hear but I did walk away feeling sorry for them having to live with such impositions ;)
1. Yes, I am a control freak. I like rules. I like knowing where I stand with people and I expect a lot of myself.
2. Paradoxically, I'm very relaxed with and forgiving of others in general. The 'rules' apply only to me and mine ;)
3. I love the rain and I love the cold, and still cannot fathom why I live in sunny hot Brisbane ;)
4. I have 3 university degrees and would happily do another and another and be a student for the rest of my life.
5. I love art, design and travel - it's what keeps me sane.
6. I'm naturally blond but haven't been so for a long time. I have been every other colour you can imagine though, including a brief flirtation with blue last year.
7. I always wear black, navy or grey but I love brightly-coloured shoes :)