Saturday, March 3, 2012

Moment of reckoning...

So, the moment has come... I've finished the 'new-improved' chevron 
but now I really can't choose between them.


You remember the first one? I thought it looked like a football jersey 
and decided to try again...



Well, this is the 'try again' chevron... I think I prefer it, but it's not really 
up to me I guess. I'll let the buyer decide which design she likes. 
Which do you prefer?





It's been a tumultuous week full of teenage angst and drama in this 
household. I'm ready to slump in a heap ;) 
The Little One has her indoor hockey grand final tomorrow... I'm hoping 
to rally by then ;)


Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

9 comments:

Sally said...

I think I like the second one better... but really they're both so good. I adore the colours together most of all.
Teenage angst and drama doesn't sound so good. I'm struggling with the three year old today...

Tania said...

OK. I agree. Second one, but in a best case scenario BOTH TOGETHER!

(Oh, cripes to the teen angst and drama. I'm getting a good dose of the pre-teen variety and it's just bloody horrible).

(Yell your barracking lungs out tomorrow - that should prove quite therapeutic I reckon!).

Rie said...

Oh yeah, I loke the second one. Yep, loke, it's more than like but not quite love. Yep, sorry, I'm hungry & just made that word up. But anyways, I do really like the second & love the colour choices!!!

Flaming Nora said...

I like them both but if you twist my arm I would say possibly the second one just edges ahead. Don't give up on the first style though, I suspect it would look fab in a different colour way.

Jennie said...

hmmmm I'm not sure, I like them both so I'm no help at all. Will be interesting to see which one she likes!XX

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

i really love the second one, Kylie...think it pulls everything - colour, design - together beautifully.
Sorry to hear about the teenage angst and drama...something I can really relate to with my daughter...who isn't even officially a teenager yet! Good luck to the Little One for her hockey final xx

june at noon said...

I'm going to be no help. I really do like them both. I think it's going to have to come down to which catches your customer's eye the most!

Pippa said...

The later, your crafty instincts were correct, both lovely but the second one, without the Xmas tree zig zag let's you focus on the chevron pattern...and who doesn't want to focus on a great chevron pattern!
Your super fast with the needle, I'm still dreaming about the blanket you made!

Ingrid Mida said...

Dear Kylie,
It is tough to decide! I think I prefer the top one but actually they are both fabulous!
Teenage drama is the stuff of nightmares. Hang tough!