We're in our second week of school holidays here and, so far, it's a very wet long summer stretching out before us. So, what to do inside leading up to Xmas? My Little One and I have been doing some paper cutting of Christmas decorations from templates one of her teachers gave me at the Christmas Craft Day.
I'm not sure if there's a copyright on these designs or where they came from at all actually... I'm hoping it was a teacher's resource and that it's okay to share :)
You can find the templates here.
(1) Print them out on paper of your choice and cut out a square around the dotted line.
(2) Fold the square in half to form a triangle along the line of the black shapes.
(3) Fold the first triangle in half to form a smaller triangle.
(4) Start cutting out the black parts of the design.
(5) Once you have cut out all the black shapes unfold the paper carefully... and here's your Christmas Star!
Happy paper cutting! :)