Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Stash: Fabric #2






I was very naughty this week - I added to my collection of vintage fabrics, found at this lovely site. They are all 1950s fabrics and I'm positively itching to make something with them! It takes a lot of thinking, though - something that I'll want to wear for many years to come. I can just see a cute summer top out of the last one ;) What's your stash? You can find more Sunday Stashers here and there's a Flickr group too here... Feel free to join us! :)

6 comments:

Clair said...

Tut, tut :) Yeah, who am I kidding? Hoping to join in the Sunday Stash fun when I'm back in town next week. I have more than enough myself!

Christina Lowry said...

Oooooh, lovely choices. The last one would make a cute top. The middle fabric reminds me of curtains my grandmother had! :)

annamaria potamiti said...

Lovely fabrics Kylie- I really want to see what you will make- and thank you for explaining the 'dag' word to me- Come to think of it I think I am a bit of a dag too...
Annamaria !!

Selina said...

gorgeous fabrics! I particularly love the second print.

Helen said...

I'm with selina, looove the second print!

BettsyKingston said...

Just adorable fabric and thankyou for the fabric link as well! I'm such a 70s girl that I love mix and match of any fabric from that era.