Yes, I've been doodling again. I'm actually thinking about designs for printing up fabric now and this is a sneak peek at a very crowded doodle of ideas. Anyway, all this can wait because I have something else for you that I hope you really like....
A celebration of 200 posts! It's come around very quickly, hasn't it? I was determined to have a giveaway to say thank you... it was in my mind whilst in London, so there are now two choices of giveaway gifts.
Your first choice is a Cath Kidston pack. It includes:
• London souvenir design hankie
• London souvenir set of brooches and
• a mix & match stationery set featuring Cath Kidston's cowboys and floral designs.
OR, you can choose the Paper pack. This one includes:
• the fabulously crafty Handmade Hello book
(from Hello Lucky blog fame)
• a Paperchase mini sketchbook / notebook and
• 6 Paper Lantern covered pencils.
Just leave a comment with either Cath Kidston pack or Paper pack in the comment box and you'll be in the running. Thank you to all the lovely people who stop by here :) I'll be drawing the winners on Friday 9th October.