Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Mags: Paris Vogue

Paris Vogue, March 2009

Miu Miu

Fendi, Prada, Dior

Azzedine Alaia, DSquared, Vintage Chanel

Maison Martin Margiela, Carine Gilson

Comme des Garcons, Prada, Jean Paul Gaultier

It's no surprise to those who know me – I'm a complete mag-hag. There's a massive pile of magazines on my work desk waiting for me to do my 6-monthly go-through, rip-out and throw-out routine (maybe this is why so little work has been done lately!) In any case, fresh from this morning's visit to the newsagent, the latest Paris Vogue
This isn't one I tend to buy every month, but I couldn't resist this morning because of the gorgeous fashion shoot referencing the style of Coco Chanel. It's so edgy and cute. I love this styling - I used to wear things like this... (that is, until I realised I was too old for it now!) Hmm, these and other sad stories! 
I don't think we realise when we're younger that our days of having fun with and being adventurous with fashion are numbered. My youngest daughter is going through a goth/punk/rocker aesthetic at the moment and I'm totally loving it. Anyway, hope you love these as much as I do...

1 comment:

kadler said...

Haha, I totally went through a punk phase, too! How fun. These days, I'd take Chanel, though :)