Monday, September 6, 2010

More Tees


Thanks for all the fabulous feedback about the new t-shirts. New colours have been requested, so I've been working on these. I do like the blue + red but I think I prefer the citrus and grey... any preference? I've decided to print up some extras of both colours to put in the 3 Sheets shop... and I've been playing with some girl t-shirt designs too. I'm not happy with them just yet - I think they need something 'more' - but here's a peek anyway...


Have a great week :)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the citrus + grey too...would be nice as a girl's T...I'd wear it.

Jennie said...

Yup, citrus and grey is my favourite too.
Hoping for some girls t's in the shop too!

Cat said...

I love the blue, red and grey but that's my type of colour palette so I'm not surprised. :) I'd love to get the Bebito one when you're ready lovely one. x

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I love the yellow and grey shirt! fab colorcombo!

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

ooh, that's so tricky...red and blue will always rock my boat... but lime and grey is a new love, so my vote may have to be with that...if I have to choose just one ;-)

the dutch purple rabbit said...

it's so lovely i can see me wearing one.

nynke

Tania said...

Citrus and grey all the way. Only cos I love a shot of unexpected!

belinda marshall said...

great idea to put them in your shop :)

at swim-two-birds said...

wow kylie, so nice!!

Kate said...

They look great! Fresh and spunky.
I love the touch of the print in the bottom corner.

Kate said...

Yay for new shop goodies, Kylie!

Also, I found this site today - reminded me a lot of your work (in a cool way).

http://blog.2modern.com/2010/09/lucienne-day-colorful-and-whimsical.html

Fine Little Day said...

Beautiful Kyile, the top one would be very nice as a print also.

transit said...

hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
your blog looks nice 0_0

by the way,
if you need to find unique typography, you can go to our website.

best regards;