Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Inspiration: Helen Rodel

A few months ago now I saw this image on Evie's blog and discovered 
the amazing crochet couture of Helen Rodel.





Needless to say it was love at first sight...





So innovative and fun...











I knew I had to try it. Stay tuned for Creative Space tomorrow to see my 
crochet couture attempt in progress :)







There's a fabulous Vimeo clip of Rodel working on her collection here.
(For some reason, I can't get it to load here, sorry).


You can find her website here and Flickr photostream here.

9 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

OH my god I'm in love too! WOW.
cannot wait til tomorrow xo

Francesca said...

wow! love love love. pinning! x

Blueberry Park said...

wow, I love it, Kylie! that bobble effect is just dreamy...more reasons to learn to crochet ;-)

ElisabethAndrée said...

I really really love these pictures!!!:) Yep, pinning!

Jennie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
Can't wait to see what you've come up with!XX

Kaylovesvintage said...

so cool ,love the green dress

Loz and Dinny said...

Oh Kylie! These are gorgeous ... think I need to amp up my crocheting and get past the granny square ...

Ingrid Mida said...

I love this!! What fun!

Missus D said...

I love her work! Thanks for sharing about her work!