Saturday, May 29, 2010

Unexpected gifts :)


I've had some lovely surprises in the post lately. Firstly, a big thank you to Cindy at Kiss the Birdie who made this fabulous cushion for me as part of the 'Pay it Forward' blog-love exercise we participated in a couple of months ago. And look at this gorgeous packaging! Thank you Cindy!




And a big thank you to Rie at Crafty Rie for my unexpected win in her giveaway. I wanted to get a photo of me wearing it but, as always, this fine art seems beyond my abilities ;) I have discovered, though, what I'd look like with two noses...


11 comments:

june at noon said...

Ah, well, now you've gotten the answer to a question most of us will never solve: How we look with two noses. :)

Love the gifts, lucky you!

blue moss said...

what great little gifts.... :)
you always make me laugh...love the 2 noses....
i certainly can't seem to take a pic of myself either
happy weekend to you
michelle

Francesca said...

both absolutely gorgeous, what a treat. self portraits are not my forte either! x

Ooty said...

How fun!

belinda marshall said...

cute gifts!
this is a funny picture ~ i like that you posted it anyway :)
i share your difficulty with this! i need a new photo for something and i've already thought not til i get my hair cut and coloured, then oh god, how self conscious will the whole exercise be!!

michelle said...

great gifts, lucky you, well done. i think your photo has a certain ghost like quality. you should have just posted it unapologetically and i would have been impressed with your artiness

Kickcan & Conkers said...

these are lovely gifts, lucky you!
Nice photo, even if you do have two noses. It's so much nicer when people post pics of themselves.

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Your gifts are awesome but your selfportraits are making me chuckle everytime! Good one this one! ;)

Caroline said...

Great cushion, but I am in love with the greeting card actually... Lucky you for getting such nice mail this week.

Veja cecilia said...

sweet gifts!

ELK said...

you make me smile ..you make me happy...what a lucky lady from the post these days!!